That lady who lost her wig in the Wal-Mart lobby is now our national celebrity of the moment. Fear for us. Fear for us.
November 29, 2005
Think About This
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 29th, 2005 at 7:59 pm and posted in Society & Culture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- Jason knows I love what he does. It's like I'm harassing my favorite older cousin. twitter.com/simpsonwhnt/st… 1 day ago
- @Kathy55K @simpsonwhnt Oh, hi. I was right in the path of the 2011 F5 tornado. But thanks for trying. 1 day ago
- Oh, hi. Here's a reminder that @Disney has absolutely no moral high ground whatsoever in firing @JamesGunn. Also,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @simpsonwhnt I like to poke fun at you for it, but you've got nothing to apologize for. I'd rather hear false alarms than no alarms at all! 1 day ago
- @simpsonwhnt Totally get that, that's a good clarification. Though I'd seen some of the other guys in town having… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @DaveBautista @JamesGunn I won't pay to see Vol 3 if @jamesgunn isn't involved. It not Guardians without him. 1 day ago
- @simpsonwhnt https://t.co/B8ww3xQFCS 1 day ago