That lady who lost her wig in the Wal-Mart lobby is now our national celebrity of the moment. Fear for us. Fear for us.
November 29, 2005
Think About This
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 29th, 2005 at 7:59 pm and posted in Society & Culture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- @nancipants If there’s room for Saw Gerrera, there’s room for Dash Render. 22 hours ago
- This is a far cry from the Zelda I grew up with, but I love it. #BreathoftheWild #NintendoSwitch https://t.co/fizcZlz6O2 2 days ago
- And thus my bracket was broken and its ruin was smote upon the mountainside. 6 days ago
- Let’s be honest. In that BBC thing, the kids are well behaved. It’s the mom who comes in like the damn Tasmanian Devil and makes a scene. 1 week ago
- #VIEWS #BreathoftheWild #NintendoSwitch https://t.co/sxlV6pBuUF 2 weeks ago
- I didn't plan on getting a #Switch, but we got a nice cash gift from ANA for volunteering … ift.tt/2miz5Sl https://t.co/EW2TNakLmr 2 weeks ago
- @NickLough You on the lookout for one? 2 weeks ago