That lady who lost her wig in the Wal-Mart lobby is now our national celebrity of the moment. Fear for us. Fear for us.
November 29, 2005
Think About This
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 29th, 2005 at 7:59 pm and posted in Society & Culture. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- Spicey is only one part of what’s happening. This Redditor compiled everything that’s gone down in past 24 hours: reddit.com/r/politics/com… 4 hours ago
- Exxon Valdez twitter.com/deadspin/statu… 1 day ago
- I’ve got no stake in OJ being free or not, but the comments I’m seeing sadly show there’s little faith in our justice system. #ojparole 1 day ago
- #ThrowbackThursday from sometime around the Summer of 2001 ift.tt/2vnt9dk https://t.co/4pFJ06k7cq 1 day ago
- I have a #Nintendo Switch, never played a second of a #Splatoon game. I love quick-play multiplayer stuff, would #Splatoon2 be for me? 1 day ago
- Hey @SlossFest, security had us dump water, now been waiting over 40 mins in direct sun in line. We're getting dehydrated. What can you do? 5 days ago
- #RickeyTheCat is the new third member of @runthejewels! Thanks @mcspixs ift.tt/2tfSCIo https://t.co/wu7yw2MBmj 5 days ago