I don’t usually go too political on this blog, but this needs to be spread like wildfire.
September 6, 2007
What Needs To Be Said
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 6th, 2007 at 8:22 am and posted in The Media Landscape. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- Most excited for @alt_J, @boniver, @thekillers, @bassnectar, and tons more. #Bonnaroo #ShareToWin https://t.co/hobENo2kfb 15 hours ago
- For what it’s worth, @simpsonwhnt is predicting less than 1” in HSV and @BradTravisWAFF is saying #1.2+. Let’s see… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Schools aren’t closing yet, which means there’s actually a shot of snow in Huntsville. #alwx 1 day ago
- @CoreyOConnor I think there are far too many factors in the air for me to agree or disagree in this specific case.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @CoreyOConnor I respect that view, I'm still formulating my thoughts. I personally think it's far more complex tha… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 3/3 - We need to be able to see cases like this one more complexly. Aziz needs to learn from it and use it as a tea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- 2/3 - After reading the story, and accusations, I personally believe Aziz's story is far too complex to lump him in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago