Once again, Stephen Colbert says what I wanted to say in a way I never could.
September 20, 2007
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20th, 2007 at 9:08 am and posted in Society & Culture, The Media Landscape. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- @marina_eliz7 @Bonnaroo Okay I’m too curious, what did you email them? Can’t wait to see you in two weeks! :) 1 day ago
- @Bonnaroo Haha, that’s me! Come on guys, hook me and my doppelgänger up with a U2 pit pass? :) 2 days ago
- You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about. https://t.co/DmOoPT5sc7 2 days ago
- It’s still the morning on a Tuesday and Disney already broke me. https://t.co/hJJ1V2yiEz 3 days ago
- @JeffSchultzAJC I mean, did he really think he was going to advance under Freddie anyways? 5 days ago
- @xeni This was never an issue under Rama IX, as he was virtually universally beloved. X will really test their patience and limits. 5 days ago
- @UAHSWIRLL @NWSSPC Do you have a spot online where you can zoom in on that map? 5 days ago