Once again, Stephen Colbert says what I wanted to say in a way I never could.
September 20, 2007
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20th, 2007 at 9:08 am and posted in Society & Culture, The Media Landscape. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- Please pray & send vibes for my niece. I’ll trade anything in the world to take her to #Bonnaroo in the bus.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- @aldotcom There is no appeasing a person who has been led to blindly believe that 1+1=3. 2 days ago
- IT’S HAPPENING twitter.com/sethabramson/s… 2 days ago
- @nancipants I’m on Star Wars internet blackout as of yesterday. The waters are too dangerous to tread now. 3 days ago
- Facebook Yard Sale groups. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 3 days ago
- Cool promo we’re running with @GeekOutHSV. We’ll pick the best guess a few days after Last Jedi is out! twitter.com/geekouthsv/sta… 3 days ago
- Sounds about right! ift.tt/2zS0HCh https://t.co/blR1FzZlWK 5 days ago