Once again, Stephen Colbert says what I wanted to say in a way I never could.
September 20, 2007
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 20th, 2007 at 9:08 am and posted in Society & Culture, The Media Landscape. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- I’m working on my marketing business at @AlchemyHSV while @fatherjohnmisty is playing. Do I get my #Huntsville hipster card now? 16 hours ago
- I don’t want to alarm anyone, but the general consensus is the Power Rangers movie is actually not bad at all. reddit.com/r/movies/comme… 4 days ago
- When something crashes and sounds apocalyptic at @lowemillarts and everyone just acts like it’s normal. 5 days ago
- New on @geekouthsv: Exclusive details on @YurisNightHSV coming to @lowemillarts on 4/22: geekouthuntsville.com/2017/03/23/yur…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- @nancipants If there’s room for Saw Gerrera, there’s room for Dash Render. 6 days ago
- This is a far cry from the Zelda I grew up with, but I love it. #BreathoftheWild #NintendoSwitch https://t.co/fizcZlz6O2 1 week ago
- And thus my bracket was broken and its ruin was smote upon the mountainside. 1 week ago