I normally don’t mix Dirrty Apple stuff with this blog, but this was stupid enough to be funny.
April 9, 2008
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 9th, 2008 at 12:33 pm and posted in 1568. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- Come down and visit! twitter.com/therealroobus/… 1 day ago
- If you're a progressive voice in #Huntsville and are NOT speaking against @TommyBattle's endorsement of bigotry, your silence is deafening. 1 day ago
- @keithrconrad cockeyed.com/stranger/index… 2 days ago
- .@TommyBattle just more or less endorsed Roy Moore on his @reckonalabama interview. Kiss. Of. Death. 2 days ago
- @reckonalabama @TommyBattle Question for @TommyBattle: How can we realistically compete with cities with Austin who… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @MarketWatch THE MARK OF THE BEAST. 2 days ago
- @nancipants Just to chime in on the whole #SWRepMatters thing, Ciena Ree of Lost Stars was pretty much my favorite… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago