This was also an excuse to experiment with ustream, but I would seriously be appreciative of any advice!
August 27, 2008
Home Theater Help!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 at 4:19 pm and posted in The Media Landscape. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Home Theater Help!”
HowdyHey, I'm Daniel Horton.
I live mostly in Harvest, Alabama but my hometown is in Russellville, Alabama. I'm a recent graduate of UAH, and now work there as a graphic and web designer. I'm also married to my wife Sharla. Who is also a cool kid.
This blog is a mix of things, honestly. I like to look deeper into topics like tech, news, sports and such. But it's also for any random material that I'd like to share with you all.
- Last night the @spacecampusa IMAX theater manager gave me a bunch of used film cells of Rogue One, and this one so…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Spicey is only one part of what’s happening. This Redditor compiled everything that’s gone down in past 24 hours: reddit.com/r/politics/com… 1 day ago
- Exxon Valdez twitter.com/deadspin/statu… 2 days ago
- I’ve got no stake in OJ being free or not, but the comments I’m seeing sadly show there’s little faith in our justice system. #ojparole 2 days ago
- #ThrowbackThursday from sometime around the Summer of 2001 ift.tt/2vnt9dk https://t.co/4pFJ06k7cq 2 days ago
- I have a #Nintendo Switch, never played a second of a #Splatoon game. I love quick-play multiplayer stuff, would #Splatoon2 be for me? 2 days ago
- Hey @SlossFest, security had us dump water, now been waiting over 40 mins in direct sun in line. We're getting dehydrated. What can you do? 6 days ago